- Work in an international work environment
- A good salary with additional allowance in the evenings and weekends
Over onze klant
This company manages several airlines who need to be catered from early in the morning until late in the evening. This company does everything from a to z. This means cooking the food, packing it after it's cooked and bring it to the plains where it's fore. There's also a dish wash department who does the dishes after it comes back from the air plains.
You can work on the following departments:
- Wash & Pack;
- Pick & Pack:
together with your colleagues you make sure the logistical processes run smooth.
The successful candidate is described as followed:
- in possession of a Dutch work permit;
- Address in the Netherlands;
- physical health;
- Wants to work within an informal environment;
- Wants to work morning and evening shifts, so no night shifts;
- You are available during the week and in the weekends;
- You lived in the Netherlands for the past 8 years.
- A good salary of €2300,- per month;
- Additional allowances in the evening and weekend shifts;
- Nice colleagues;
- Informal work environment;
- Stable work for a longer period of time;
- International culture.