Updated on 04/08/2021
- Are you an expert in having a helicopter-view?
- Do you want to be in close contact with other departments?
About Our Client
Our client delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. They supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. Today they have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy the supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
In this position, you will monitor and prepare for all external shipments in a timely manner, reviewing documentation and advising of the delivery schedule, proposing changes where needed. You will assess floor capacity to manage the docks and ensure a smooth flow. You will play a key role in identifying and resolving issues and deviations. The Planner will also assist the Operations Supervisor in analyzing Inbound SLA misses and proposing ideas for improvement. Close co-operation with Operations, Material Planning and Customer Service, as well as external communication with carriers and sister warehouses.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in similar role (2 -3 years)
- Knowledge of JDA system / WMS system
- Good communication skills (English fluent spoken and written essential), able to communicate effectively with all levels of the operation.
- Excellent Excel & Word skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload to ensure KPIs are met
- Flexible (working in shifts)
- Stress resistant
- MBO 4 + diploma, Dutch is preferred - English is main language.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary with extra allowance. Besides this there is very much space to develop and grow.