Updated on 20/06/2022
- Working at an international working environment in Limburg
- A complex and dynamic company process with a lot to learn
About Our Client
This company is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling systems, building control systems, automation and fire security systems which lead to more safe, smart and sustainable buildings. They are part of a global organisation with around 1.000 employees word wide in 18 different countries in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa. In Weert they have a small office where team of sales, customer service, supply chain and a technical service team is based.
- Purchase, Credit and RMA order intake.
- Customer setup and item setup requests.
- Maintain communication with internal customers/departments.
- Fix a wide variety of issues at any stage of the order intake/booking process, e.g.issues with software requests, pricing, item maturity stage, discrepancies, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement in order management process.
- Book daily inventory receipts from credit RMA's and repair outputs.
The Successful Applicant
- MBO graduated.
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service or Administration.
- Good knowledge of the English language both oral and written. Other languages are an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Take ownership, have a positive and responsible mindset.
What's on Offer
- First year agency contract, after that a permanent contract with 38 holidays
- Internal growth opportunity's
- A healthy mix of local and international people in the Weert office
- Corporate working environment
- 40 hour working week