- Immediately available
- Unique opportunity at an international company
Over onze klant
Our client is a world leading industrial manufacturer and service provider.
- Execute medium and high complex sourcing events.
- Drive the implementation of regional sourcing decisions and provide support with the implementation of global sourcing decisions.
- Provide inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
- Provide comprehensive understanding of regional stakeholder, and procurement landscape.
- Monitor ongoing regional supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of related work experience, preferably in MRO Procurement
- Fluent in German and English (knowledge of Polish is a plus)
- Industry & international working environment background
- Knowledge and understanding of MRO & spare parts is preferred
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Contract via Page Personnel
- 25 holiday days
- 8.33% monthly holiday allowance
- Pension scheme from day 1