- International company
- Thriving company
Over onze klant
Our client enables digital trade for different organizations within different industries. Besides, their solutions are designed to deliver cost savings and efficiency gains.
They are looking for someone to join their marketing team, currently formed by 8 people and for someone who will be part of their office at Weesp.
- Plan and implement integrated campaigns across a range of marketing channels to support international pipeline for new business, existing customers and brand awareness goals.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns
- Evaluation of existing campaigns, and delivering regular reports of campaign results (web analysis & evaluation of KPIs/ROI)
- Work with agencies on PR campaigns and re-purpose PR content in marketing campaigns
- Manage the production of engaging content for platforms (emails, blogs, info-graphics, videos, guides, podcasts
- Work closely with existing team members (Sales Team and Group Marketing) to develop and implement marketing strategy to deliver significant growth for the Benelux business.
- Ensure campaigns have clear metrics to assess performance and ultimately return on investment
- HBO level of education or Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a Marketing position for a B2B Business
- Experience in the Software Industry is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce/Pardot or equivalent CRM systems
- Dutch & English fluency
- Creativity & proactivity
- True team-player
- Great communication skills - excellent writer & story-teller
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunities for growth