Marketing Communications & Social Media Specialist
Over onze klant
For our own company (recruitment consultancy) we are currently looking for a Marketing Communications & Social Media Specialist . You will work for all our labels; Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Talent. Mainly focusing on The Netherlands and partly on Sweden.
You will be located at our office in Amsterdam (Zuidas).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Manage and develop corporate social media channels for PageGroup brands in the Netherlands;
- Manage and develop PageGroup social sharing programmes;
- Contribute to content marketing programmes in the Netherlands. Coordination and development of local content based on global content programme;
- Build and manage a proactive Employer Brand reputation management programme for the Netherlands;
- Support Netherlands talent acquisition programmes by managing and developing the PageGroup employer brand, leveraging paid and organic channels;
- Support Netherlands Marketing team in candidate and client attraction programmes.
- Establish relevant KPI targets, monitor progress and improve;
- Contribute to promoting innovation in our marketing campaigns, bringing ideas, assessing ideas from co-workers;
- Coordinate marketing activities for Swedish market (reporting to Head of Marketing Northern Europe and Director Michael Page Sweden);
- Close collaboration with local and European marketing peers, Shared Service Center marketing specialist teams, Dutch senior management.
- Circa 2-4 years of professional experience in a similar marketing or communications role;
- HBO/University level degree with focus on marketing or similar;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Loves to work as a team;
- Evidence of hands-on mentality, getting stuff done;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Affinity with content marketing; digital savvy; attention to details;
- Flexibility to travel to other offices in Netherlands (Rotterdam, Utrecht, Tilburg)
- Dynamic, high-paced and pragmatic working environment;
- Social, multi-cultural colleagues; embracing diversity;
- Industry leading marketing programs and technology;
- Attractive salary & bonus package;
- Flexible hours and home/remote working;
- Company laptop, iPhone with subscription;
- Public transport reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance discounts.