Marketing Communication Specialist
Key role within the new Bioindustrial communication team
The role works with stakeholders across the globe
Over onze klant
Our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, the company helps people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
The company has 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
· Using entry-level knowledge of marketing and communication tools, supports and executes on marketing communication strategies with oversight from more senior team members.
· With oversight, maintains creative offerings, including features/functionality/legal claims and value propositions (e.g. design, tone, messaging).
· Learns about more complex marketing communications strategic planning through studying and doing (with coaching and oversight).
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION EXECUTION & SUPPORT
· Executes and coordinates medium scale, multi-channel marketing communications and promotion efforts for multiple categories (e.g. print, tradeshow and web media).
· Coordinates material production/storage/logistics.
· Coordinates approvals between category communications and legal, regulatory and brand.
· Assists with the management of websites including administration (content management), release (coordination and implementation of new content, including site updates), and maintenance (IT support).
· Supports the marketing communication strategy through maintenance and execution of communication channels (e-mail marketing, social media, blogs, mobile marketing, search engine optimization, and web content) by sourcing and publishing content.
CLIENT INTERACTION & BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
· Occasional client relationship management responsibilities with oversight from more senior team members.
· Specialist on communications.
· Partners with marketing lead and shared services within the company to ensure creative and tonal consistency of messaging and approach.
PEOPLE, RESOURCE & BUDGET MANAGEMENT
· Helps manage budget by tracking spend and providing updates.
· Responsible for cost estimating and tracking for projects.
· Establishes purchase orders and management to pay vendors for marketing and communications expenses
· Travel up to 10%.
· Ability manage multiple completing requests for time and resources.
· Organization is key to success in this role.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business.
· 2-3 years general business experience, to include 2 years of marketing, communication or public
· Highly collaborative, ability to work across multiple organizational functions to effectively meet
· Customer focused with a high level of urgency and an ability to successfully resolve internal service
and performance issues
· Strong relationship building skills - internal and external (customer, trade partner, service provider)
· Detailed oriented with the ability to handle multi-faceted, complex opportunities
· A self-starter, persistent and determined to achieve business objectives
· Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of external and internal stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills combined with demonstrated ability to implement
· Ability to manage external partners (agencies, consultants, etc
· Experience in traditional B2B or consumer marketing environment
· Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud.
· Experience working with cross-functional, multi-location teams
· Customer facing project management
· Management of outside vendors
· Knowledgeable in a range of marketing activities; e. g. marketing academy tools, social media, and print
Employee will gain experience into the following areas:
· Strategic planning
· International and multicultural marketing/communications
· P & L projects
· Branding and brand management
· Project management
· Developing & leading marketing communication plans
· Building an ingredient brand
· Global business practices/presence
· Global industrial specialty chemical marketplace
· Exposure to sales roles