Updated on 07/04/2022
- Great environment to work and learn!
- Meet challenging goals as a part of the global team.
About Our Client
A client is a global FMCG player with over 60 years of experience in the food industry. The brand portfolio includes both international brands and local brands. As the company is expanding their Amsterdam team, they are looking for more people to join their office located in one of the city's business hubs. The team currently consists of 40 nationalities and is looking forward to welcoming new specialists eager to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment.
As a Marketing Assistant you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Day-to-day collaboration with the Netherlands marketing channel owners in order to facilitate marketing operations.
- Continuous optimisation of the online channel mix, spend, and tactics.
- Balancing local goals with global team scope and resourcing to deliver the best possible results for the Benelux team.
- Observe and analyse industry trends in the Netherlands to help your team with the optimisation of the long term cross-channel marketing strategy.
- Facilitate weekly update calls with your internal and external local and global stakeholders and report channel performance on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
What You'll Bring To The Team
- A minimum of one year of experience in online & offline performance marketing.
- Strong understanding and passion for the marketing landscape in the Netherlands.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with local and global internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analogical skills - With a quantitative and analogical mindset you know how to use data as the basis of your decisions. Accordingly, you make decisions based on rational reasoning and data.
- You are highly self-motivated individual with a hands-on mentality.
- You don't shy away from a challenge and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment. You're pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- Master's Degree
What's on Offer
What Do We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Regular on the job workshops and training
- Commute compensation
- Dutch language courses