Updated on 05/05/2022
- Leadership - Fulltime - 7 Months
- Located in Rotterdam
About Our Client
Our client is a trusted partner in fully managed smart network solutions, based on an intelligent hybrid network and unrivalled digital solutions.
As a Logistic Coordinator (temporary) you will be responsible for;
- Order processing
- Cooperating with other colleagues-including providing advice, instruction and guidance.
- Cooperating withother departments-focusing on solutions.
- Participating in Projects
- Execute rush order (requests)
- Arrange transportation inbound and outbound
- Take care of administration and invoicing
The Successful Applicant
As Sales Support Coordinator (temporary) you should bring:
- MBO (level 4, administrative)
- Knowledge and experience with international shipping including customs handling
- Be fluent in English and preferable other international languages
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all internal departmentsand our customers.
- Resilient and able to work to tight timescales and business critical constraints
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to quality and adherence to practices, procedures andscheduling deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office and ERP systems like Dynamics AX
What's on Offer
This is a temporary assignment for 7 moths. For this position a drivers license is optional, the location is reachable by public transport.