Updated on 18/05/2022
- Informal workplace
- Working in a international, growing company
About Our Client
Our clients is one of the biggest international temporary employment mediators. They are mainly active within the Netherlands, Germany and Poland. They have 50 offices divided over Europe.
- Surprising your client with improvement projects.
- 1st point of contact for your co-workers.
- Making a plan to schedule the right amount of flex workers and have a good stable team.
- Working from your office at the location of the client.
- Working closely with the Site manager.
- Coaching and leading your team to get the best results.
- Some administrative duties such as drafting contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- You have an education in logistics or something similar.
- Your speak fluent English and a second language such as Dutch, Polish, Bulgarian or Romanian.
- You have a valid drivers license.
- You are commercial, flexible, organized and client orientated.
What's on Offer
- Possibilities for education.
- Free access to Fit for Free or Fitklub.
- Company car (possible to use privately).
- Pension plan.
- Holiday allowance.