Updated on 24/06/2022
- Working in an international, growing company
- International team
About Our Client
The company in Venlo is an international company in transport, warehousing and logistics services for fashion & lifestyle.
In this function you will be responsible for defining Service Level Agreements (SLA). You will also be responsible for executing the services discussed with the client in the SLA. You will be the first point of contact for the client in regards to transport related business.
- Realising contractual agreed KPI's.
- Exceeding expectations of the client.
- First point of contact for transport related issues.
- Analysing relevant information and processing this information in rapports.
- Monitoring daily transport and advising about possibilities/signals of issues.
- Discussing and advising improvement methods.
The Successful Applicant
- Education in logistics or similar.
- Knowledge of logistics organisations.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar job..
- Experience with logistic processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Customs, (Road)transport, logistics, Import and Export.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word en PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Varied function with a high degree of independence.
- Salary based on experience.
- Great working environment with open culture.
- Working at a big, international company.