Updated on 14/06/2022
- It is an international company
- They organize a lot of fun acitivities
About Our Client
The company is an internationally recognised trading house with over fifty years of experience in the import/export industry. They work with only the best A-Branded goods in the categories of: Liquor, Fine Wine Fragrance, FMCG (Food, Professional Haircare and Toiletries).
As Logistics admin, you will be responsible for entering the export orders (Navision), process the orders, planning and communication with the Traders/Sales people, clients and the different warehouses.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing all internal and external logistic processes and all activities leading from this such as, the planning of both International Transport and International air & sea freight, checking and assigning stock. An all-round, multi task position.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Dutch or English;
- Living in or nearby Amsterdam is preferred;
- Result driven;
- Decision making skills and cost awareness;
- Strong social team player;
- Able to prioritize and act pro-active.
What's on Offer
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan with AEGON (2/3 of the premium paid by employer)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 holidays per year
- Free lunch & drinks