Learning and Development coordinator
Use your didactic skills in a professional environment
Over onze klant
The organization is providing training and courses to professionals in the aviation industry. They are education ground personnel, technical support, stewards and pilots from all over the world.
The company and it's clientele is, therefore, very international orientated. The company is situated in Hoofddorp and is growing rapidly.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The company is looking for a motivated and skilled Learning & Development Coordinator, with
experience in teaching/learning and familiarity with instructional design, to fulfill two main roles;
1) assist with various administrative, editorial and creative tasks in the Course Development
Unit (CDU), and 2) perform as instructional designer/course developer of standardized training
packages. The CDU is the department responsible for development of high-quality training
courses based on specific methodologies and for maintaining, guiding and overseeing the
updates and revisions of the existing courses, including eLearning.
* Review, revise and adapt content of course material developed by external course
developers/instructors, in liaison with the Course Development Unit (CDU) Manager.
* Assist the CDU with development, revision, configuration and maintenance of
(eLearning) training courses
* In liaison with the CDU Manager, perform administrative and editorial work, answer
emails, find pictures for online courses, help with uploading and arranging content on
the eLearning platform, revise presentations and make suggestions thereto, follow
procedures and complete tasks within deadlines.
* Format e-examinations and liaise with the platform provider.
* Order training material for in-house courses.
* Liaise with the Publisher for updates and new material.
Who are we looking for?
* Minimum MBO level 4 (Dutch education) or Bachelors Degree (international),
preferably on subjects related to education, learning/teaching, instructional design,
* At least 3 years proven experience in an administrative position or in an educational
* Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Dutch fluency is an advantage.
* *ICAO qualified Training Course Developer Certification is an advantage.
* Working knowledge of e-learning platforms is an advantage.
* Affinity with the Aviation Environment.
What can you expect in this role?
- Good salary (depending on salary and education)
- Fulltime role in an International environment
- Educative role in the aviation industry.
- Chance to get unique certification, U.N. qualifications