Junior Trader Assistant - Dutch speaking
Be part of a young and ambitious team
Focus on both your professional and personal development
Over onze klant
Our Client is a European broker based in the heart of Amsterdam, operating mainly as an intermediary for corporate organizations, government bodies and financial institutions.
They have several offices over Europe, Amsterdam being the biggest office of the group, they count a circa of hundred employees and more than 20 nationalities. Dynamic, growing and ambitious organization which strongly focus on the development of it's employees.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Inititaite and monitor KYC process
Process client and market static data
Identify improvement and optimize process
- Book and monitor proactively all (overdue) trades to minimize risks
Process, analyze and reconciles derivatives, fixed income and money market deals
Be the contact person within the organization concerning all transaction related queries assuring a good communication between traders, clients and internal/external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree / HBO in Finance, Accountancy, Economics or equivalent
- Circa 2 years working experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Acquaintance with the financial industry (preferably derivatives of fixed income)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience with clearing and settlements is an advantage
- You are a team player and can work well under pressure
- You are independent and like to take initiative to solve problems effectively
- You have the will to learn new process and information
- Full time position
- Competitive remuneration
- Working in heart of Amsterdam
- Be part of a professional and international environment with a focus on both professional and personal development.