Junior-Medior Sales Consultant
Specialised in applying new technologies like RPA and Artificial Intelligence
Great combination between relationship management and business development
Over onze klant
We are a consulting boutique specialised in applying new technologies like RPA and AI in the field of risk, control and process optimisation. We work on the forefront of innovation and support our clients to deliver creative solutions. Our services cover a wide range of sectors and fields. We have offices and associate partnerships in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), India, United Kingdom and Canada.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You like to be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation, negotiation, and closing within specified accounts.
- You are responsible for direct interaction with potential customers from the initial contact to the successful close of contract.
- You are Self-motivated, always seeking to improve and grow.
- You can work well in teams and encourage those around them to be their best.
- You are Responsible for setting and implementing a persistent and competitive approach for obtaining new business and retaining existing customers.
* The Junior-Medior Sales Consultant has a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in sales or business development roles
* You are passionate about technology consulting, RPA and AI
* You have a positive, winning attitude
* Experience selling to the financial sector is a plus
* You're an assertive, highly motivated self-starter and can make quick decisions under pressure
* Strong oral presentation skills in both large and small groups
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to sell and manage accounts, build relationships, and manage a pipeline
* Highly motivated and can work independent of day-to-day supervision
* Prior success selling high-end conceptual solutions to end users at medium and large size companies in a highly competitive market
* A company culture that wants to make a difference
* A dynamic and entrepreneurial working atmosphere
* An International working environment
* Experienced colleagues from whom you can learn
* Highly diverse work
* Soft skills and subject matter training
* An open and informal office space with flexible desks and coffee bars
* A competitive salary package and mobility budget
* Personal coaching focused on your development