Junior Logistics Specialist
You are a risk-taker, collaborator, inspired and an inspiration within logistics
You are ambitious and want to grow within consumer electronics logistics
Over onze klant
Our partner is one of the major international players within the consumer electronic market.
Their spirit of innovation and challenge has created those special moments that make people say 'wow'.
How? By harnessing the world's most powerful source of creativity: Their people.
Because 'wow' experiences are never a product of processes or procedures. They're only made possible by liberating the passion and potential of the truly talented to do what excites them most.
So at our partner, you can turn your personal passions into meaningful innovations through the brave risk-taking, smart collaboration and boundless curiosity of your local team.
And you can also realize your full professional potential as part of an ambitious global company with the power and reach to touch people's everyday lives. Including yours.
Together, you will make the world say wow.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Focus will be on analyzing data;
- Creation of reports
- Prepare presentations
- Keep track of blocked stock, non-sellable stock
- Support in logistics projects launched throughout the year
- Logistics planning activities
- Monitor KPI performance from 3PL / carriers
- Highlight bad trends and risk areas. Inform relevant parties within the logistics team so reasons can be investigated and resolved.
- Must live in The Netherlands (or in the greater Tilburg area)
- Background within Economics, Logistics or Sales Support (HBO / Bachelor degree level)
- Between 0-2 years of experience within (international) Logistics & Support
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Dutch is a great advantage
- Team player
- Prioritisation management with focus on deadlines
- Experience with ERP software package is beneficial (e.g. SAP)
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- High awareness of end-to-end processes
- Familiar with logistics processes and stakeholders in the supply chain
A place within a highlyambitious and professional Logistics Team, in charge of the greaterEuropeansupplychain
The ability to develop yourself into a Full Logistics Specialist
To be able to lauch your professional carreer by working for one of the top international brands in consumerelectronics
Above average paygrade