Jr / Sr. Supply Chain Planner (Fashion / Buying)
Internationally active company
Competitive primary & secondary benefits
Over onze klant
My client is a big player in the fashion/retail industry, located in Amsterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Jr / Sr. Supply Chain Planner (Fashion / Buying) will be handling the capacity planning (production), stock levels, purchasing and all analytical and operational aspects for assuring on-time delivery for all our customers across the globe.
- successfully maintaining a monthly forecast (rolling) and communicating this with vendors, whilst liaising with other departments (Sourcing, Product development, Sales back offices) to ensure process and product alignment.
- safeguarding healthy stock levels versus set KPIs and co-lead on projects to improve our lead-times, whilst maintaining data accuracy in SAP and all available reporting tools.
- being in continuous contact with the vendors - fabrics, trims and garments - to check up on expected delivery dates of the purchase orders, whilst also talking to our logistics and sales teams to assure a non-stop availability of the stock.
- improving efficiency of the supply chain via diverse projects, which you will manage with the relevant departments.
For the position of Jr / Sr. Supply Chain Planner (Fashion / Buying) you are required to have/be;
- An obtained Bachelor/Master degree
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in supply planning/allocation/buying
- A good analytical skillset and strong communication skills
- Strong communication skills
- SAP and Excel experience, is a plus
- Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- a permanent contract with a competitive salary between €33.000,- and €50.000 gross per annum, based on knowledge and experience
- a pleasent work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
- yearly clothing budget
- healthy & fresh lunches
- discount for fitness subscriptions
- bycicle plan