- International Support position Italian B2B
- Highly innovative and driven by change
Over onze klant
The organization is a renowned international player active in the retail product design world. You will have around 200 enthusiastic colleagues from different departments. There is a professional, social and family culture. They are well-known for their people first strategy, modernity, design, colorful collections with sustainable product developments and a pleasant and modern working environment. You will work in a diverse and open team.
The products of the company are sold in a wide range of European and Export (outside EU) countries via Retailers and Online.
This company is innovative and lives by change. That is why we are looking for colleagues who have drive, go-getters, specialists in what they do. They want to move forward with great ambitions.
We are looking for the colleague in the new position as Client Care Representative for the support in the Italian market. The products of the company are sold in a wide range of European countries via Retailers and Online (owned Webshop, E-commerce channels like Amazon and via their partner retail webshops). You will work in a modern and nature based office, part of the Client care department. This department is divided in sub teams regarding area or specialization. You will be part of the SEU team.
- Responsible for the Client Care process in the Italian Market B2B;
- Client and Order management process, service up till sending invoices and credit nota's;
- Communication with clients during this process, advice and monitoring of follow-ups;
- Excellent conversation partner regarding products, orders, delivery dates, questions and finding solutions;
- Taking care of complete and correct registration of sales orders and communication with clients in SAP;
- Weekly optimalization and follow-ups of deliveries;
- Supporting the Sales team if needed.
- Excellent knowledge (and a must) of the English and Italian Languages;
- Relevant education, bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have experience in a similar position and international environment;
- Customer-focused, great communication skills, energetic;
- You preferable also have worked with SAP;
- Competences: Pesonality, teamplayer but also able working independent, planning and organization skills, analytical, communicative, prioritize and flexible.
- You will be part of a modern and professional organization with a down to earth mentality. There is a relaxed and professional, but at the same time, informal atmosphere.
- Fulltime position (32-40h, in case of 32h the free day possible on monday, thuseday or thursday), salary, holidays, pension a.o.
- Staff discount on their brands!