IT Support Technician
An challanging remote and on-site support role at an high tech company
Windows 7, 8 & 10, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Active Directory, Security, LAN
About Our Client
A well-known company in the IT sector. Service and support are the core business. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in this company.
- Call logging, troubleshooting and escalating issues within agreed SLA's;
- Solve help requests or diagnose problems;
- Help the customer with questions about software and platforms;
- Researching questions;
- Logging information about tickets and received calls;
- To start and maintain good relationships with colleagues, supervisors and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with technical support service in an IT role;
- Relevant IT knowledge;
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, LAN, Active Directory, Office 365;
- Knowledge of IT desktop, networks and infrastructure;
- Able to use desktop software and applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- A close and professional team of colleagues;
- A market-based salary;
- Good secondary employment conditions.