- exiting project; new IT infrastructure
- Big company
Over onze klant
The client is a big logistical company. The company has Spanish roots, and is expending through the world.
In the Netherlands they are making a new warehouse and office, and we are looking for someone to support the IT project locally, and provide maintenance to the systems.
What will you be doing?
- Support for users
- Maintenance/monitoring of operational infrastructure (Servers, Network, user devices)
- Interconnection with local IT providers (Communications, Servers, Printers, Telephony, etc...)
- Point of contact between Global IT teams and local operations.
- Occasional trips to some locations of Grupo Sesé in France and Germany
The successful candidate should have knowledge of/ experience with;
- 1st and 2nd line support
- LAN/WIFI communications
- WINDOWS Servers (VMware would be desirable), SQL
- Support for PCs (Windows, AD basic administration, O365, etc.), printers, etc..
- Basic wiring knowledge.
- You should speak English, Spanish and/or Dutch would be a plus
please note; we are looking for someone who lives in The Netherlands
What can you expect?
- A hands-on role in Amsterdam, within a big international company
- Full time contract for the long term
- A workplace within a professional IT structure
- Good salary package.