- Good opportunity for professional growth
- Dynamic role within international company
Over onze klant
Our client is specialized in office automation and maintenance.
The company operates both at customers location, from its own hosting center and more often in public cloud environments. When designing and setting up the IT environment fro customers, the end user is involved.
As IT engineer, you will be part of a team of 28 people within a dynamic and hard-working environment.
- Managing, optimizing and troubleshooting existing environments of our customers
- Being responsible for supporting the pre-sales consultants in the design and implementation of new customer environments.This means that sometimes you will working "on premise", so on the client location, in our data center or in linked Cloud platforms
- Performing preventive maintenance and work on expansions of our platforms in our data center
- Setting up the application environment for our customers
- Optimizing of the working environment
- Training and guiding the end users.
- You speak fluent Dutch, both written and spoken, English is a plus
- You just started your career in IT, or you already have some experience
- You are an early adapter within the IT sector
- You are specialized in one or more of these following tools: Windows 10, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Azure, Office 365, VMWare, Veeam, NOD 32, Datto, IronPort. Regarding the infrastructure side: Network, Server, WatchGuard, Storage solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with scripting (PowerShell) and/or development is a plus; same as knowledge of network architectures and security solutions
- You enjoy acquiring new, innovative knowledge and transferring it to customers
- You are willing to learn and grow as a professional
- You have good communication, social, contact and advisory skills
- You are customer oriented and you take initiative
- You have good analytic skills
- Growth possibility within the company, picking up new skills and a solid knowledge of your sector
- High and competitive salary, based on your skills and experience
- Leased car
- Mobile phone
- Enjoyable and informal environment
- Being in contact with multiple professionals of IT and learn from them
- A position with various responsibilities