- Top Employer 2023
- Gain commercial experience in a fun and open team
Over onze klant
PageGroup is a worldwide market leader for interim and permanent recruitment supporting renowned business. With four core labels, including PagePersonnel and MichaelPage, we are the business partner for renowened companies in recruitment consultancy of junior-, operational-, senior-, manager- till C-level positions. Globally we have over 9000+ colleagues, 20+ disciplines and located in 36 countries. In the Netherlands we work with c. 250 colleagues at 4 different offices.
Two times per year, we offer a selected group of students the opportunity to join our internship traineeship of Recruitment Consultant! For our Rotterdam office we have now some spots open to start around February 2024.
You will work in a team with fun, bubbly and driven young and experienced professionals, and we promise that you will never be bored. You will make an active contribution to the team, and participate in all incentives, outings and parties. Successes are celebrated, including yours! You will support one of our teams. You'll experience adventures every day as you:
- Experience what it takes to build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients;
- Visit a client with your manager and get a taste of account management;
- Collaborate with our vibrant team on our client job portfolio's and make the best match;
- Learn best practices and techniques for candidate search;
- Master the best interview techniques to enhance your communication and influencing skills;
- Network with industry professionals and making valuable connections;
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills and leadership qualities;
- Write vacancy content and publish online;
- Join on or more events.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's (3rd or 4th year) or Master's (1 year)
- Available 3 till 5 days per week for a minimum of 3 months
- Excellent level of Dutch (and/or English) in written and spoken form
- Available around February 2024
- Interested in Sales and Recruitment
- You are driven, strong in communication, results-oriented, commercial mentality, proactive, and eager to learn
- 450 EU compensation per month and a mobile phone + laptop for business purpose;
- Bonus and rewards by participating in the Internship Incentive;
- The opportunity to do your research or write your thesis with us;
- Professional onboarding and training program;
- Potentially a full-time job offer as professional Consultant upon completion;
- Your placements during your internship are rewarded as 50% placement if you start as a professional Consultant, benefiting your career path and promotion prospects;
- At Page Group, we believe a healthy work-life balance is crucial to unlock your full potential. You can recharge by participating in company activities such as quarterly sports events, outings, drinks, parties and the Intern.
Are you ready? Apply now and let's explore if you become part of our team! We are happy to tell you more in a personal interview.