- Multicultural, financially strong and growing international company
- World leading manufacturer of industrial machinery located in Amsterdam
Over onze klant
My client is a growing multinational with over 20 different nationalities working in the company. Their aim is to provide customers with high-quality, sustainable equipment. Since the founding of my client approximately 70 years ago they always dared to do something new. In this new way of working they are shifting more and more to a hybrid way of working to ensure optimal work / life balance.
They are located in Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena Station
In the Logistics team it is our mission to be able to Optimize inventory and maximize customer service. We aim to eliminate complexity from processes and break them down to their simplest elements, by proactively seeking solutions to problems ensuring our speed becomes a competitive advantage. We want to be considered as partners by our customers and exceed their business expectations by creating visibility and confidence in our ability to deliver. We promote a culture of continuous improvement and pursue excellence in all that we do.
In your role as Supply planner you are part of the Logistics Team Europe and report to the Operations Supervisor. The main duties of this role include
- Demand Planning
- Calculate Replenishment volumes
- Order Management
- Delivery instructions
- Handle day to day requests from our Sales Branches
- Support improvement of the Planning Process and workflows
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's degree in Logistics or related field and has at least a minimum of 2- 5 years' experience in Logistics/Supply Chain. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and change/optimization processes is a big plus. In addition the candidate has:
- Proven experience in Supply Chain Planning/Stock Controlling
- The desire to see continuous improvement in processes and programs
- Excellent command of English language, other Languages will be a plus.
- Sales oriented .
- APICS certification will be a plus.
- Ability to prioritize a demanding work-load and effective time management
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Commuting costs
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Meal Allowance