Inside Sales Account Manager - Polish native
Joining our team, it can feel like the opportunities are endless
Our diverse businesses span a wide range of industries and geographies
Over onze klant
Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. We combine our experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Creating a customer strategy and action plan tailored to each account
- Growing the business with current customer accounts
- Identifying new customer accounts and develop new business
- Actively cross-selling products to customers
- Actively pursuing transactional and value-based pricing within the guidelines set by the product group pricing functions
- Negotiating with customers on sales opportunities and close deals on lower service level than direct sales
- Managing contract execution
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales revenue and pricing targets
- Advising and be actively involved in target setting, implementation of regional/corporate targets and the development of a business plan
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant product & market knowledge, customer landscapes, market trends and innovations
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree
- Preferably 1 to 3 years commercial sales experience in the B2B international / global business environment
- Team player with Play to Win mentality
- Personal effectiveness and drive for results
- Experience in Sales process management
- Effective and efficient customer call management
- Strong relationship-building and account management skills
Language skills: Native Polish, fluent in English. Any additional EU language a plus!
Joining our team, it can feel like the opportunities are endless. Our diverse businesses span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to achieve, at Cargill you can find the way to pursue it.
Cargill's goals and environment enhance, enable and support your ambitions and expectations. Together, they create the responsible, ethically led business that Cargill is today. Learn more about what makes us who we are and how those attributes can offer you opportunities and experiences to contribute and grow - both personally and professionally.