ICT Support officer
Over onze klant
This company is specialized in providing training to employees of their clients. The training's that they provide where at the start mostly sales related trainings, however, nowadays the company offers a wide range of trainings within several fields. The company is originally Swiss, but is now working in the entire world.
The company is situated in Hoofddorp, where the role also will be based.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Provide first level quality ICT support in all countries the company is active.
- Participate inICT projects.
- Gather recurring user needs,requests,or pain points, identify their underlying causes,and address them proactively with the rest of the team.
- First level ICT support
- Act as point of contact for users regarding questions, wishes or complaints related to ICT hardware, software, or processes.
- Support all users on group level via telephone, email, and other channels.
- Escalate to second line support or specialist if needed and follow-up on requests.
Education, Experience and Values
- Working/Thinking on bachelor's degree level (Level6EQF)
- Min. 2-year experience as first-level help desk support.
- Advanced knowledge in Windows 10,Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,OneNote)and Microsoft 365 platform.
- Good knowledge in Windows Server2016/19 operating systems.
- Knowledge of network and application security, data security, secure network protocols.
- Knowledge of printing systems (Xerox copiers and printers).
- Good general knowledge and interest for information technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English (B2). More languages are a plus (preferably Dutch, French, and German)
What can you expect in this role?
- Good salary
- International working environment
- flexible working place; at home/flexwork office/ office