- Are you looking for an interesting HR role at a multinational Retail company?
- Do you speak fluent English and French?
Over onze klant
Our client is a major organization in the Retail sector who is specialized in selling high-end clothing. Their HQ is in the south of Amsterdam.
As HR starter you will mainly be involved in:
- Prepare payroll by recording or maintaining payroll records/employees files in the HR systems
- Managing monthly variable data (hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Managing relations with employees in France (emails or phone) on payroll/legislation topics as well as with ADP,
- Controlling calculations from the payroll provider
- Being able to fill French legal declarations, control and update (if needed) company's obligations about taxes and benefits.
- Improving payroll processes and HR data management
- BA or Msc degree in HR or Business/Economics
- English and French fluency
- 32 to 40 hours availability
- Per immediately - start ASAP
- 0-2 years of experience
- Interest in an international Retail firm
In addition to an interesting base salary, you will receive:
- The opportunity to develop within this warm organization
- Excellently arranged fringe benefits
- Ability (temporarily required) to work from home
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Incredibly broad function
- Public transport reimbursement 100%