Great career opportunities
Over onze klant
The client is one of the largest Service Center within the airline industry. In the HR division they execute staff related policies, processes and safeguard staff administration and management information.
As HR Assistant you safeguard and execute the HR administrative processes, in line with the HR policy
and the administrative requirements of the company. You will provide correct and up-to-date staff
information, and to ensure that agreed labour conditions can be effected. You also secure the day-to-day
functional application activities and payroll activities if needed.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
* Support Manager HR Operations, HR Officers and HR Consultant by informing staff and
executing all necessary administrative activities to ensure that agreed labour conditions will be
* Register all relevant staff information in the personnel information system. Advising employees
and management on operational HR matters and labour conditions.
* Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose
* Create and distribute standard and ad hoc management information to the proper departments
* Secure functional application activities and process/system improvements (act as a backup for
the functional application manager).
3-5 year work experience in an HR administration position
* Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities.
* Affinity with personnel information systems.(AFAS/Profit)
* Native Dutch and good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
* Experience with Microsoft office such as Word and Outlook. Good knowledge of Excel is a must.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills.
* You are available at least 32 hour
Holiday allowance, travel allowance, pension and discount on your personal health insurance.