HR Assistant - Dutch & English (Maternity Cover)
Fast Paced company
Over onze klant
Their mission is to create a better match between savings and credit, for a more prosperous and sustainable society. That match is made by creating investable products with good returns, while offering a faster, smoother and lower-cost product to borrowers.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Support the Head of HR on a daily basis.
- Keeping track of all personnel files and updating HR system (Bamboo).
- Drafting Employment contracts and Employer Statements (based on our templates).
- Responsible for all salary mutations and work closely with our salary administration and Finance Team.
- Sick leave administration (Company Doctor, UWV, Wet van Poortwachter, Insurances).
- Full responsibility for On boarding and off Boarding of Employees (Visa, 30% ruling, contracts, VOG, welcome emails & packages
- Help create Happy Employees by spreading joy (Arranging parties and drinks, remembering birthdays, sending flowers, baby presents, gifts etc.).
- Recruitment; posting Job profiles, setting up job interviews, updating internal recruitment portal. Willingness to help out with Office Management related responsibilities such as:
- Responsible for all Office related tasks; telephone, incoming mail, ordering supplies, facilities
- First point of contact for all external office related suppliers: such as the cleaning company, coffee provider, plants maintenance company etc
- Organising all (online) events and come up with new ideas to make it a fun place to work
- Reaching out whenever a colleague needs a hand; you will be the centre of the company.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in preferably Human Resources.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in HR related positions.
- Be fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- Have extensive knowledge of Dutch labour law & Wet van Poortwachter.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, and easy to approach.
- Be professional and knows how to deal with confidential information.
- Have strong organisational skills, be creative and have a can-do mentality.
- Knowledge of HR system Bamboo would be an advantage
- Competitive compensation, OV Business Card (if more than 10km away from the office)
- Working in an area of great importance to the strategy of the company:
- The opportunity to work on the cutting edge of the financial market;
- A great amount of freedom to define your own role and responsibilities;
- The possibility to work and learn about interesting projects across teams, functions and departments.
- Great colleagues, informal, international and a fun atmosphere to work in!
- Company lunches on Friday, monthly drinks and fun team events throughout the year and online events during COVID.