- Immediately available
- Full time position 36-40h per week
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading FMCG company that is growing more and more every year and now finally has decided to open their doors for a new HR Administrator colleague. The companies focus is on delivering quality, innovation and sustainability on the market. They are working closely with other offices within the Netherlands and other European countries.
As a HR administrator you will be responsible for:
- Reports weekly, monthly and Quarterly.
- General and personal administration
- Taking care that everything is archived and collected regarding documentation.
- Coordinating training sessions and education programs
- Creating career developing and training plans of co workers.
- Answering questions from employees about HR-related quarries.
If you're see you self as someone with:
- Experience in HR Department or a similar experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (one of these is a must, both is a plus).
- A good organisational skills and are up to date with all admin and organisational tasks
- Previous knowledge in a similar department and daily tasks.
- Communicative, flexible and and organisational skills.
- Available Immediately
Then apply for the role today!
- For more information about this position, please feel free to contact Melissa Kunac (+31657869065)