- Je komt terecht in een enthousiast team met veel afwisselende werkzaamheden
- Veel sport- en sociale activiteiten
Over onze klant
Tidalis is an International company that provides maritime solutions around the world for ports, terminals and waterways.Without transport across the sea and inland waterways, the world as we know it, would not exist. Transport over water, in terms of cost and energy usage, is one of the most efficient way to move goods.Despite the relatively low cost and energy efficiency, global transport is often still an incredibly complex process. Handling cargo in a port, on average, involves 28 parties, many of whom need to work together to get the job done. Automation of ports and terminals has made great advances, although there are large differences in the level of digital maturity. Likewise, advances in Vessel Traffic Services have made shipping much safer.
- Checks and verifies account payable records.
- Prepares invoices, vouchers, types and files.
- Posts ledger and general journal entries and/or balances accounts payable in an accurate and timely manner.
- Is involved in matching invoices to PO's.
- Prepares invoices in accordance with company policy.
- Monitors status of outstanding balances and works with customers and business areas to ensure the timely collection of outstanding receivable balance.
- Conducts specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of foreign and local and tax (income, sales, VAT, withholding) returns.
- Processes, posts and reconciles bank statements on a daily basis.
- Performs any ad hoc financial activity (i.e. what is not mentioned above, but still needs to be done).
- Interacts with third parties like bank, auditors, both internal and external, both local and foreign.
- Maintaining and updating BS reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis;
- Degree in a relevant study;
- Minimal 1 year + (international) experience;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Experience with a private equity owned company is a plus;
- The ability to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurized environment;
- Knowledge about Dutch tax and preferably also international tax;
- Ability to use Excel on high level as well as other MS Office tools
- Communicate fluently in English and Dutch;
- The ability and willingness to work in a highly demanding and dynamic environment;
- An inspiring, fun and technically interesting assignment and work environment
- A salary between €4.200 and €5.500 per month
- 27 holidays per year
- A number of extra days off (e.g. the period between Christmas and New Year)
- Contribution-free pension (leaving you with more net monthly savings!)
- €250 internet allowance per year
- €250 annual vitality allowance