General Ledger Accountant (English)
Fulltime position with international organisation
Great opportunity for experienced financial
Over onze klant
The client is an international company specialised in the latest technologies in the field of consumer electronics. Being part of a Swiss concern they are stock listed.
As a wholesaler they sell products and even complete solutions to meet the daily needs of the consumer. Making life easier, healthier and smarter! With over 35 years of experience with their field of expertise you are likely to find some of their products in your daily life.
The shared service centre for Europe is located in the vicinity of Den Bosch. The finance team consists of 17 employees in various roles.
The general ledger accountant (GL accountant) is responsible for his or her own European entities.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Daily administration for assigned entities
- Month End closing
- Legal compliance and reporting
- Tax returns (CIT, VAT, Eco etc.)
- Intrastat reporting
- Group reporting
- Participation in audits
- Optimisation of the steering process through automation
- Higher level of education in the direction of finance (MBO+ or Bachelor)
- Outstanding knowledge of the English language, Dutch or other languages is plus.
- At least 2 years experience in accounting (general ledger / accounting position)
- You have ERP system experience (preferably Exact Globe)
- Strong Excel skills;
- Currently living in the Netherlands
- Fulltime position for 38 hours
- Salary based on your experience and skills
- Training opportunities
- Great working environment