International Sports Retailer
Broad range of responsibilities and space for process improvement
Over onze klant
It is a fast growing international Sports Retailer. The office is located in Amsterdam, which can be easily reached by a public transport. There are currently working about 40 people of which 10 people are representing Finance team. The open space office environment can be described as fun, vibrant and informal.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Supervise and support Accounting processes;
- Contribute to the preparation of the financial statements and balance sheet files;Analyzing financial data (cash desk transactions, e-commerce, inventory);
- Optimizing AP process (outsourcing, tools, process);
- Optimize the monthly closing process;
- Coordinating internal and external audits;
- Vat declaration;
- Handle the corporate Income tax returns;
- Ensure the respect of the Dutch GAAP Accounting Standards, and tax regulations;
- Ensure the integrity of the intercompany flows;
- Prepare periodic reports per business unit;
- Develop, maintain and take care of consolidated financial reporting and management reports;
- Manage and optimize the Administrative Organization / Internal Control processes;
- Take the initiative to structurally set up the financial and administrative aspects of new initiatives.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance;
- Proven experience in Accounting;
- Experience in Control is a big plus;
- Fluently English, Dutch is a plus;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Experieced Oracle/ JD Edwards/ SAP is a plus;
- Communicative, eager to learn and challenge him/her self, team player and passionate about sport.
Good market based salary (depending on your working experience);
Being part of a young and dynamic finance team with a start-up mindset;
In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit sharing;
Holiday allowance of 1 month paid in May each year;
25% discount on the products;
24 days of holidays per year;
Training and development;
A lot of freedom and flexibility in hours and possibility to work from home.