- Be part of a renowned company in the fashion industry
- Pro life-Balance and good culture environment
Over onze klant
The client is a renowned company in the fashion industry with several branches in different countries. They offer extensive opportunities to grow and be part of an international environment. The culture is young at heart, vibrant, highly creative and with a flat hierarchy. The offices are located in Amsterdam Diemen and the surrounding area.
Among all, you are responsible for: - updating cash planning;
- daily checking and booking of purchase order related invoices;
- answering questions from suppliers;
- settlement of payments and bank processing;
- the subsequent calculation of purchase orders;
- Other various ad hoc activities.
To be a successful candidate you will need:* Minimum MBO level work and logical thinker
* Relevant experience in the administrative/ bookkeeping field (or similar position).
* Software sills in Office and SAP
* Personality traits
1. Able to prioritise
2. Be organised
3. Result-Oriented mentality
4. Manage to work independently while still be part of a team + good relation with partners.
Attractive package. Work-life balance - 50% remote working. Home-work allowance included.
Discount in all stores.
Transport and health insurance.
Office facilities such as gym, free parking etc.
An international and dynamic working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues
Opportunities for individual development.