Financial Accountant (Brazil)
Working in a global Financial Shared Services Center
Working in a professional, multicultural and social environment
Over onze klant
Our client is the world's leading travel retailer, their Financial Shared Services Center is located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The Financial Shared Services Center is the heart of the financial data which is collected from all around the world.
This company is growing and it has lot of potential and opportunities. In this company you will work in a large team with other enthusiastic finance professionals with international backgrounds from all over the world. The organization and position gives you the opportunity to communicate in your native language.
The company has an informal culture with lots of diversity and social connections which makes it a very unique and pleasant place to work.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Preparing and supporting month end close of the Brazilian entity within the Financial Shared Service Centre
- Support in the daily General Ledger activities such as calculation of rates, accruals building, prepayments, journalpostings, concession fees and assets
- Liaise with EU Controlling Team, local Country Controller and other department within the countries to finalise monthly results
- Responsible for the declaration of the VAT for the local operation
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting or similar
- At least 2-5 years of progressive experience in Accounting and/or Finance
- Teamplayer, result driven, structured thinking
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP software is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Portuguese/Brazilian (LATAM)
- Full time availability
An interesting, permanent position within a challenging and international environment that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself.