- Be part of fast growing and innovative company.
- Competitive salary and additional benefts in package
About Our Client
The Client is a Known fast growing company in the retail food industry.
Innovation being at their core phylosophy, they promote and support all their teams professional growth and development to achieve the fullest potential in all areas.
- Participate and Shape all daily finance operations
- Collaborate and work with all different teams on business activities.
- Mantain communication and supervise the operations team in their periodic reports
- Lead projects regarding internal processes and controls
- Be able to manage an international and fast growing team.
- Provide support in the year-end and audit tasks
The Successful Applicant
- The Successfull candidate will need to be a person that combines both the hard finance skills with an analytic and creative mindset. Therefore, it will be a position in which the company will enhance pro-activeness and a problem solving mentality.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Finance related role such as FP&A analyst, controller, financial due diligence or similar roles
- IT skills in MS Excel and Tableau
- Plus- Master degree in accounting and/or controlling
- English Proficiency
What's on Offer
BENEFITSOpportunity to be part of a fast growing environment, in which you will not only be able to grow professionally but receive customised lessons and training ( Internal Academies and plenty of learning sessions at your disposal) Also, free professional weekly language courses.
International company with employees from over 80 nationalities and Social gatherings after work and business trips. Daily fresh lunches and snacks Access to advisors, counsellors to stay healthy ( mentally and physically).Competitive compensation, pension plan and 25 days vacation scheme.Work-life balance with a hybrid-working model on board. Additional Benefits for expats - Relocation package: and support with all first living arrangements.