Working for a global company
International oriented organization with an informal culture
Over onze klant
The organization is an international operating technology company, leading its competitors in all market segments. despite its growth and success they maintain to have a dynamic and informal work environment. The organization invests in their employees and encourages personal growth.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Financial Assistant is responsible for:
- All entries relating to purchase and sales invoices, tangible fixed assets, accruals and release of accruals, cash and bank;
- Fixed assets register, approvals purchase invoices, maintain AP-records, purchase order reconciliation and project administration;
- Dutch quarterly VAT filings, Dutch CBS filings, Belgian monthly VAT filings, Belgian monthly Intrastat filings;
- FX rates in ERP Systems, weekly and monthly;
- Accruals month end, FX conversion, intercompany positions confirmations, account reconciliations, cash count;
- Intercompany transactions, FX results report, intercompany positions, accounts receivable ageing, agency fees reporting;
- Weekly reminders accounts receivables and upscale to sales department;
- Preparation and check of weekly payment advice list.
The successful candidate profile:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a finance position
- A Financial related qualification
- Accounting knowledge
- Perfect Dutch and English communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch law an IFRS
Working within an organization that offers all kinds of possibilities. International oriented and a nice informal culture.