Dynamic and vibrant team
Junior position with growth opportunity
Over onze klant
The client is a growing company in the Asset management industry and is located in the center of Amsterdam. The office has approx. 60 employees with different nationalities.
The company culture can be describes as open, friendly, flat and creative.
The finance team consists of 5 people: the Finance Manager, GL Accounting, Assistant Controller and two Finance Assistants. Due to the leave of a colleague, the team is now looking for a new Finance Assistant.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Processing the incoming accounts payable and receivable invoices in the ERP system
- Supporting in the month-end closing and audit processes
- Preparing payment batches (PO numbers)
- Preparing journal entries
- Processing expense reports
- Responsible for the general financial administration
- At least a completed MBO education with +2 years of work experience in Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor degree with 0-2 years experience
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- Dutch or German language are considered an advantage
- Experience with a modern ERP system (e.g. SAP, Exact or Navision)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Temporary to Permanent contract for the first 7 months
- Full time
- Competitive salary depending on experience and education between €2.300 and €2.700
- Dynamic and modern office space
- Quarterly team outing!