Updated on 11/04/2022
- As Finance Assistant you will be working in an international, fast
- You will report directly to the Financial Controller
About Our Client
Our client is a global law firm that advises the world's leading companies, financial institutions and governments on important, complex and often cross-border transactions and projects. To consistently deliver excellent advice to our clients, we depend on our expert, flexible and entrepreneurial lawyers and business services staff who are at the very top of their profession.
- Review new matter forms submitted and undertake action required to complete/correct related data;
- Producing draft bills, bills, matter costs breakdowns, matter/client costs analysis, regular client billing schedules;
- Chasing pending draft bills;
- Process time transfers;
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures;
- Organise and maintain adequate filing;
- Dealing with queries promptly and efficiently, adhering to the firms policies and procedures;
- Be in regular contact with colleagues of other offices.
The Successful Applicant
Education and skills:
- Relevant degree or experience (at least MBO+ working level);
- Experience of billing process;
- General knowledge of accounting principles;
- Extremely organised - able to prioritise and manage workload;
- Excellent eye for detail and presentation.
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Advanced MS offices skills, specifically in Excel. SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Technical, numeric and analytical skills;
- Ability to think on own feet;
- Good sense of humour;
- Confident and self-assured manner;
- General business awareness; and
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
- Flexible way of working
- Interesting and challenging work environment;
- An inclusive culture that offers employees the space to determine for themselves how they can contribute optimally.
- A dynamic role and an environment in which you can quickly learn new skills and where taking initiative is valued
- Secondary benefits