Finance & Business control within Europe, Africa Middle East Region
Finance Analyst position, Accounting, Planning & Control, Management Reporting
Over onze klant
My client is a family company that has been creating high-quality bakery ingredients and products for nearly 100 years.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Support the month end & year end closing process
- Linking pin for our local accounting team and responsible for the right data in our finance systems;
- Support the year end local statutory reporting process and cooperation with external auditors;
Planning & Control
- Support the Corporate Controller with budget and rolling forecast process;
- Responsible for delivery of month end, budget and rolling forecast figures;
- Support preparing the monthly business review
- Responsible for preparing (ad-hoc) analyses and periodic management information
- Part of driving continuous improvement of the quality of management information - BPC & BW reporting;
- Ownership of data domains (e.g. master data, profit centers and cost centers);
- Involvement in Internal Control Framework activities;
- Provide proactive support to the Regional Finance Teams with respect to financial aspects.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or other related field;
- Circa 3 years working experience;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Excel;
- Experience with SAP and SAP BPC;
- Experience with SAP Business Intelligence will be an advantage;
- Experience or affinity with complex reporting issues and budget processes;
- Professional communication skills in English (writing and verbal).
- A salary based on your previous work experience;
- One year contract at my client;
- a young and dynamic work environment;
- Good secondary benefits.