Facilities & Servicedesk specialist
Do you have experience with setting up hard- and software?
Are you customer and client oriented?
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the non-profit sector and offers its employees plenty of opportunities to develop within each department. They have over 600 employees in Holland and their entity in Haarlem is also their headquarter. Their office is renovated recently and has become a rather modern and pleasant environment to work in.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Your day consists of, yet is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Answering soft- and hardware related inquiries
- Correct installing of Hardware (e.g. phones; laptops) and Software (basic setup)
- Handling complaints of the employees / clients
- Administration when necessary
- Guide current employees and newcomers in case of errors
- Process optimization when this is noticeable
- Make sure the multiple machines on site are working accordingly
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- MBO4 or higher
- Knowledge of basic ICT processes
- Fluent in Dutch
- Available on a short notice
- 32 - 40 hours a week
Our client offers a pleasant and challenging work environment with committed colleagues and room for initiative, new ideas and development. In short, a challenging opportunity to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you are working.
Some extra reasons why to apply:
- "Continuous learning" is most valuable at the company
- Agile working in a self-organizing team
- You will be quality-oriented and monitor progress
- Company phone and laptop
- Business OV card