- Unique opportunity at an international company
- Work as part of a collaborative and inspirational team
Over onze klant
International design agency based in Amsterdam.
- Provide the highest level of personal assistance to the Managing Director and other members of the leadership / management team, help plan their working days and to release them of routine administration.
- Maintain the communication flow between the Managing Director and other management team members.
- Organise travel and hotel requirements.
- Take care of travel expenses and ensure they reach Finance on time.
- Take minutes of the meetings, making sure action points are picked up by the various team members.
- Deal with highly confidential internal and external correspondence.
- Keep the MD and other team members updated daily on their correspondence and emails, actioning them in discussion with them.
- Initiate internal projects in support of the management team.
- Ensure that team members are fully aware of matters relating to the business at all times.
- Take a proactive role in ensuring that appropriate materials, people, preparation etc. are organised when necessary.
- Be the point of contact for all business travellers coming to our Amsterdam Studio.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- HBO level of education (or similar)
- Great communication skills, both in Dutch and in English
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Temporary assignment for 6 months & the possibility to extend
- 25 holidays per year
- Pension scheme from day one