Executive Assistant - (Pharmaceutical)
Collaborative and inclusive culture
Over onze klant
My client develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Organization/ facilitation of (complex) meetings, including content management (internal, local BI participants), taking care of location, dinner, flight transfers social and communication with the participants
- Support handling of remote meetings via MS teams using chat rooms, whiteboard, Mural etc.
- Management Assistant support for the F&A leadership team
- Work with GBS Systems: create POs via WeBuy, create vendors via MDM e.g. for facility services
- System administrator (MyBI, LOS, Idea, Concur, InvoiceTrack) and respective creation of reports
- Maintenance of sharepoints, MSTeams: set up and manage files structure and teams, manage access rights, archiving etc. for the functions in F&A
- Experience within Pharmaceutical companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar working experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an assistant role or similar (e.g. organizing activities, coordinate things and projects between multiple parties, experience on financial tasks)
- Experience in operational planning and in a multinational environment
- Strong communication skills: you are outspoken, cooperative, able to work with people and not afraid to challenge others if it comes to get things done!
- Challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment;
-Competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance