Help to ensuring a healthy and sustainable CPO on a channel level
Responsible for developing and implementing long-term plans
Over onze klant
We partners with local flower shops all over the world.
So whether you send flowers in- or outside Europe, we can offer you the most reliable floral network in the world. With more than 30 years of experience delivering top quality fresh flowers and gifts, we promise you complete satisfaction on every flower order.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Taking ownership of the website; managing and optimising wherever possible.
- Responsible for developing the channel mix and optimising existing channels together with the channel specialists. This includes organic, paid, email, direct, affiliates and referral traffic.
- Responsible for pricing, assortment optimisation,promotions, content, and on-site development.
- Responsible for developing and implementing long-term plans to grow volume and gross profit within their respective markets, together with other main stakeholders.
- Analysing web statistics and deriving actionable insights from them to improve performance.
- Interacting with stakeholders from content, IT, digital marketing, CS and BS to align the overall strategy and to make sure they receive or provide all content or input on time.
- Actively coming up with new ideas and suggestions to improve our on-site performance.
- Optimising conversion rate and average order value daily.
- Analysing and optimising the full online customer journey. From first exposure to after sales touch points.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in CRO, CRM, UX, digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Initiating and executing ideas for A/B tests to optimise online performance.
- Managing ad-hoc requests or projects that fall within the scope of e-commerce.
- Assisting in budget forecasting on a yearly and quarterly basis.
- The E-commerce Manager has a master's degree in E-Commerce, (digital) Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience within a similar role at an international organisation.
- You are "online", agile. Meaning you know how to adapt and keep yourself informed on the latest trends and developments within e-commerce.
- You are data-driven; you do not make decisions on gut feeling but on hard numbers.
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other relevant European language.
- Experience with the Google analytic, Excel, Google Ads,CRO-software and dash boarding tools.
- Broad knowledge on digital marketing, E-commerce, web analytics, A/B testing, UX/UI and CRM.
- The E-commerce Manager is commercial mind-set and are target driven.
- A challenging job with variety and many responsibilities
- A dynamic and informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunities for personal development and to be creative
- Market-based employment conditions
- The corporate culture is open with room for personal input and development
- Working at an inspiring location in Amsterdam.
- Nice team events, good coffee, tasty healthy lunches & Friday afternoon drinks