- Do you have experience within Retail and would you like to excel in your career?
- Do you wish to be in charge of Product activation projects?
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the E-commerce sector and distinguishes herself from their competitors by putting customer experience central. Their product lines vary from Sports clothing to high-end sports accessories. These products are all sold through their online platforms e.g. Website, Instagram, Facebook etc.
As Digital Marketeer (E-commerce), you will:
- Be in charge of the PDP (Product Detail Page) for the new product lines
- Manage Product activation through Salesforce
- Focus on on-time delivery and support of the various entities
- Notice opportunities for improvement in existing Merchandising processes
- Oversee website housekeeping e.g. day-to-day site merchandising, UX, upload and update assets, content creation
- Perform data driven trade analysis and provide insights to the line Manager
- Stakeholders are: Technology, Customer Service, Logistics, Brand & Performance Marketing, Supply Chain & Category Management to drive site(s) traffic
- Provide essential input for weekly trade reports and execute follow-up actions coming out of weekly trade meetings
- Liaise with Country Manager to collectively drive the performances through promos, campaigns etc.
- Manage the relating marketing for new product samples
- Bachelor - or Master's degree
- Knowledge of the E-commerce/Retail sector
- At least one year of relevant experience in a similar position
- Analytical, driven, communicative and flexible
- Skilled at Content Management softwares - Google Analytics, Salesforce or Tableau
- 32 - 40 hours per week
- Fluent English, Dutch is preferred as well
- Available on short notice
Besides the fact that you operate from the HQ of one of the most prominent Retail organizations, you shall also work in a young team with enthusiastic colleagues in the south of Amsterdam. The salary offered exceeds the market standard and you will be given the opportunity to use your talents to their full potential and develop them even more by:
- Getting plenty of training opportunities
- an organization that focuses on your job satisfaction and well-being
- 28 holidays
- Employee discounts
- The opportunity to bring structure in the department
- Business card (PT) or company car
- Flexible hours