Updated on 05/05/2022
- A wonderful opportunity to develop yourself
- A good employer with an eye for the employee and the environment
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality and unique products. Which involves a lot of technical and electrical knowledge.
- Design 3D solutions for technically challenging products that are manufactured in a state-of-the-art production facility.
- Collect, review and process technical data.
- Process design data in ERP systems to prepare production, procurement and stock.
- Manage design work for several projects simultaneously.
- Some technical troubleshooting may be required.
- The candidate must be able to work relatively independently.
The Successful Applicant
It is important that you speak and write Dutch and English, because 95% of our customers come from abroad.
You have an HBO or WO education in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or related.
Minimum 1 years work experience with product development
What's on Offer
- a competitive salary
- profit share
- 8% holiday allowance
- bonus after a year of no reporting sick
- excellent pension
- scheme education
- 40 vacation days