- To be part of one of the leading industries in its sector globally.
- To form part of a forward-thinking, proactive, and diverse Supply Chain team.
Over onze klant
It's a really nice and big Retail company with more than 2,700 people worldwide in over 20 countries. There are 3 regional headquartered offices in New York, Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
- Managing EMEA SKU forecasts for 4 brands
- Reviewing and adjusting statistical forecasts
- Permanently forecast validation against trends and sales-plans
- Developing demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation at the SKU level in JDA
- Comparing forecast accuracy reporting against actual demand to understand variances and implement corrective actions
- Establishing forecast and demand planning meetings with sales departments and reviewing their projected demands
- Developing open to buy plans for new product introduction
- Participating in the unit sales forecast process to ensure the overall projected units for EMEA are current and revised according to trends
- Reviewing stock levels to avoid or minimize the impact of out of stock, especially in the period of excise increase
- Analyzing market satisfaction to our supply chain services and processes
- Maintaining open communication between Supply Chain, Brand, Sales and Merchandising
- A bachelor's degree (HBO)
- Experience in a supply chain planning environment, preferably in fashion/sports industry
- SAP and JDA knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, accurate and consistent, follow up is important
- Able to work independently but with a team spirit.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work From Home policy - up to 60% of your working week
- To be part of one of the leading industries in its sector globally, and one of the leading groups in the U.S.
- To be part of a Caring & Trusting culture that empowers Diversity, and a #oneteam mentality
- To form part of a forward-thinking, proactive, and diverse Supply Chain team