- Are you an energetic, service oriented and precise working individual?
- Do you want to join a global logistics company?
About Our Client
Our client is located next to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, which is the largest airport of Europe. Schiphol provides our client with connections to the rest of Europe and the world. Due to this, they are able to offer high quality Air freight services on a global scale, which is an important part of their range of services offering full Supply Chain Management.
Based in Amsterdam Air Freight branch, this role is all about providing outstanding customer service while working very precise. Your focus will be around custom clearing import shipments; liaising with overseas branches, both internal and external customers, customs and local authorities, all with service at the front of mind. On top of your daily responsibilities, you will support the operations team with developing, implementing and continuously enhancing customs
and brokerage procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This is where you come in! They are looking for a person with:
- An attitude and appetite for success
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Self-motivated, and who is dynamic and confident
- No hesitance in advising customers in line with legislation
- A genuine interest in supply chain and logistics
- A mindset that will not accept anything but the best for our customers and own team
- The ability to think along with customers and polite in maintaining commercial relations
- Attention to detail
- Previous air & ocean experience, although not required
- Preferable fluent in Dutch, although not required
What's on Offer
Over the long term, they are eager to train you on the other aspects of import operations (e.g. customer service, invoicing, quoting etc.). Your path is therefore wide open!
Besides this our client is offering:
- Fulltime position based on 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A holiday allowance
- The possibility to work from home
- A dynamic and international working environment
- No single day is the same