Updated on 11/01/2022
- A growing innovative company.
- An international organization.
About Our Client
The organization is a purpose led health and wellness organization that is challenging a more equitable world every day. They believe that nutrition and wellness should be available and accessible to all of us.
The team of Customer Service (Supply Chain) aims to pro-actively manage the stock of the products to answer the European customers' sales needs, and guarantee the supply of products and manufacturing to have the right products available at the right place in the right quantity at the right time, enabling delivery of nutrition and wellness to our consumers in Europe.
- Ensure the best possible level of customer service
- Support the transformation from reactive to proactive Customer Services and
proactively engage with customers to provide solutions for their current and future
- Run a smooth order to cash process
- Support the transformation from "Make-to-Order" to "Make-to-Stock" for the European region and support continuous improvement of logistical solutions
- Support implementation of Sales and Operations Planning.
- Customs formalities and import procedures
- Pro-active liaising with factories / co-packers and DPFE sales, finance, customer services and marketing departments
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate about a purpose driven career in nutrition and wellness
- Living in or near by Rotterdam city centre
- Strong sense for numbers, great analytical skills and a continuous improvement mindset
- Team player
- Fluent in English, and preferably German as other language
- Studies and experience in international trade and/or logistics
- Experience in food industry or FMCG is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and stress management
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written
What's on Offer
- A salary between €2.400 and €2.750 bruto on a monthly base
- Good secundairy conditions
- Learning and working in an international growing company
- Working at an environmental and future concious company
- An office next to the Central Station of Rotterdam in the middle of the city