Updated on 03/08/2022
- An international organization in automation.
- Customer Service Supply Chain.
About Our Client
This organization is an international supplier of industrial automation and information technology.
- Providing continuous high standards of customer support. Interaction with both internal and external customers providing product and service information
- Resolving product and service issues; handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Have a clear understanding of KPI's ensure they are met/exceeded within the set financial period
- Represent Supply chain and be the voice of the customers in the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement:
- Order Support: Price and Availability Enquiries & Delivery Improvement.
- Sales Order Processing
- Stakeholder management / Customer relationship building
The Successful Applicant
- Affinity with supply chain and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in speech, in a global intercultural business environment.
- You have min. 1 year experience in a supply chain (customer service) role
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrate and advocate integrity and ethical behavior.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and SAP and/or Oracle is an advantage.
- Language skills: English and German is a must.
What's on Offer
- A salary between €35.000,- and €41.000,-.
- Good secundair working conditions.
- Working in an international envirement in automation.
- Working on EMEA region projects and processes.
- Space to grow and challanges in your own division.
- But also an organization where you can develop in different ways and departments when you show your interest.
Bruce Van Kesteren
Quote job ref