Updated on 02/07/2022
- Working in an international environment within a global company
- Developing your commercial skills as first point of contact for clients
About Our Client
The client is an international operating company, trading in electronic devices regarding fire prevention and security. The working environment is internationally oriented, with English as main spoken language within the office. There are several career paths within the company depending on your own ambitions.
- Enable and support external links with sales, product management, finance, operations, customs, warehouse.
- Act as the key point of contact towards external and internal customers in a strategic, active and supporting position.
- Carry out order administration tasks.
- Establish, Build and maintaining strong, multifaceted relationships with designated customer contacts, key business executives and stakeholders.
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the single point of contact on challenging client requests, issue escalations complaints and solve them first hand.
- Reviews audits verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections.
- Proactively manages customer's satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Supporting the transport planning department every now and then.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is accurate, solution oriented and a strong communicator. In this position it is important that you are an assertive and proactive personality while you often will be challenging internal and external stakeholders on their input. If you have experience within logistics that would be a big plus.
What's on Offer
- 25 holidays
- Career path
- International working environment.
- €0,19 per kilometer travel allowance.
- Competitive salary
- First year payrolling contract via Page